HOSPICARE + HEALTH INDIA Objectives
- Highlight the latest options for criticare
- Showcase medicare capabilities & possibilities
- Provide a platform for healthcare stakeholders
- Promote knowledge sharing among professionals
- Generate foreign exchange through med-services export
A Visitor at HOSPICARE + HEALTH 2018 can
- Meet management team of Public, Private & University Hospitals
- Partner with the market leaders among hospitals & medical facilities
- Network with travel operators, tourism boards and medical tourism facilitators
- Increase patient flow and provide your clients with the best that they can afford
- Collect information on various health & insurance related schemes by service & solution providers
- Be aware of the latest in the AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha, Homoeopathy) & wellness options
- Survey latest trends in the healthcare, R&D, medical technology, phama machinery & packaging industry
- Pitch to government, health departments & authorities, tourism municipalities, associations & institutions
- Source from bulk drug manufacturers, raw material suppliers, pharma & packaging industry, medical device dealers, etc.
International Conference will Focus on
- Scientific or technical seminars & workshops
- Presentations by & brand visibility for the exhibitors
- Latest developments in treatments by renowned Indian doctors
- Revenue generation through healthcare service providers & exports
- Accreditations, continuing education & training for healthcare professionals
- Start-Up, joint venture & employment opportunities in the health & medicare industry
- Government health initiatives like skill development, medical education, women & child welfare, insurance, etc.
- Interaction among stakeholders, including foreign companies dealing in equipment, pharmaceuticals, consumables, materials...
- Made-in-India products or to highlight trade/distribution channels of foreign companies
- Pharma companies to show off the comparative benefits of their newly launched products
- Therapies & treatments for fertility, surgeries, transplants, paediatric medicare & AYUSH Options
- One-on-one meetings with thousands of potential customers & a target-audience for treatment
- Linkages with facilitators, tour operators, tourism boards, insurance companies, online promos..
- Strengthening the brand image and the market position of your company, besides looking for
business development, franchisees, referrals...